View Single Post
HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-30-2011, 06:26 PM

"Mother, I'll be fine." Thyme told her Mother for about the twelfth time since they had left. It was embarrassing enough that her mother had insisted on going with her, but she couldn't stop her from doing it. She sighed and looked out the window at the rolling country side. It was beautiful out here and she couldn't wait to see her new school. She had originally been frightened to get away from her parents home schooling. What if the kids didn't like her? She had thought to herself multiply times, but that was a silly thought. As long as she was polite and respectful to the others then surely they would like her. The car came to a halt as Thyme was deep in thought and when she finally came to and looked out the window at the school she was in utter shock. It was so big and beautiful. She had seen anything like this. It would be like a fairy tale to live in such a castle for her school year. Thyme pushed the door open and pulled her bag onto her lap before turning back to her mother. "Blessed be, Mother. I'll miss you." She reached out and gave her mother a hug and then she jumped out of the car. She closed the door behind her and waved good-bye as the car rolled away. It took some effort to control the tears that were beginning to form in Thyme's eyes, but she managed to control them. Thyme picked up her bags and turned to face the large school and she took a deep breathe to prepare herself. She began to walk up to the school, but stopped before entering and looked up at the huge building. "It's so big, how ever will I get around?" She thought to herself aloud.