View Single Post
Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 06-06-2011, 02:00 AM

Dull looked at Anna with an annoyed look,"Well, how am I supposed to set up, when none of my siblings aren't even up to help me?" She grinned,"I need ideas, and I'm not having any of you older people dance around, you forget, I need to make up your disguises as well!" She frowned. Turning to Nathaniel's room she spat,"Sorry Natty, I didn't want you to miss dinner!" She said.

Dull looked at herself in the mirror, she was annoyed, and she was the middle child. Though not the oldest, Dull tended to act as a leader would, getting people organized and ready for anything. Guess you could call her captain.

"And besides, I haven't eaten a good body in days! I'm starving!" She complained,"And what do I get, some irresponsible older siblings Anna!" She punched the mirror, breaking it into thousands of pieces. She looked at her bloody hand, the color calming the girl down. Then, she looked around,"Lets change this place shall we?" She mumbled, touching the wall. She closed her eyes, concentrating, a slither of light, like a sound wave, resounded over the whole interior of the hotel, not changing it, but disguising the hotel in a dream-like setting. The hotel seemed to look like it originally was, but now, had an evil clown standing in every hallway. It was their symbol, and she never left it out. Now she stood in a seemingly clean hallway, with an evil clown next to her,"All done!"