View Single Post
NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2011, 03:40 AM

Draco blew him a kiss before quickly leaving the room of requirements and heading down to the dungeons where the Slytherin house was. The common room was rather empty all at breakfast he thought when suddenly.

"Draco!" Pansy Parkinson came down from the girls dorm room angry and looking for answers "what is all this about you dating the Potter kid it isn't true is it"

"Yes Pansy it is true I am with Harry me and him are dating. So now you know there is no chance of me and you being together because I am gay and taken" Draco said with relish disappearing down to the boys dorm to change, feeling satisfied that he had left Pansy with a dumbfounded look on her face.

Once he had finished changing he headed back up the staircase cautiously, luckily Pansy had went down to breakfast perhaps to spread the word. He went back to the room of requirements the bed was gone now replaced by a plush couch though the merry fire was still there, along with a few blankets and pillows.

Hermione stood abruptly "I'll see you later Ronald I'm going to the library" she said icily turning on her heel and leaving just as Pansy entered the great hall, heading immediately over to the Slytherin table. Hermione didn't stay long leaving the great hall and heading up to her sanctuary, the library. She breathed a sigh of relief once she was inside and somehow felt calmer now.