View Single Post
X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 06-07-2011, 05:08 AM

Jazmine seemed to be looking for someone. She was looking for that Prince that saved her from the crowd earlier today. He waid he was attending. Before she knew it though, the prince had tapped her on the shoulder and held out his hand. He waited for Jazmine to take it, and when she did, he kissed her hand gently. "Nice to see you again." Jazmine blushed and then said. "You too..." She was soon asked to dance and when she was out on the dance floor with him, he had pressed her body close to him. "You know princess you really are very cute..." Jazmine just smiled, a blush on her face. What Jazmine didn't know is that this prince wasn't really a prince. As the night progressed, she had found herself spending almost the whole night with the prince. "Come with me, I must show you something." He held out his hand. Jazmine nodded and he led her away from the ball room and to the garden where there was a new fountain installed in the middle of huge garden. She smiled. "Its beautiful..." He smiled. "I'm glad you think so..." He had everything planned out. He saves the Princess. Check. He then whoos her with a dance. Check. Get her to trust him. Check. Get her alone. Check. Now all he had to do was take her with him quietly, without anyone notcing. How would he do that? Well simple. He turned her around, pulling her into a kiss. The Princess became weak kneed. Then while her guard was down, he spun her back around, tying her arms behind her, and before she could say anything, he tied a piece of cloth around her mouth. Check.