View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-07-2011, 07:40 PM

The past week had been hot and muggy now the weather was the opposite cold and wet. The rain was a welcome sight since the summer had been very dry. The forecast called for severe thunderstorms and high winds which came along with a tornado watch. Just like the weather man had said on the TV earlier this morning the wind was howling outside and the sky was growing darker. Stormy left out a sigh. Maybe it’ll hold off until after I get to class. Days like this made one not want to go to class, but stay in where it was warm and dry. She didn’t want to miss any of her classes, especially since they have only been in them for two weeks. On the brighter side she loved thunderstorms. The lightening was beautiful yet frightening. It also made a great challenge for her photography skills. This afternoon and evening was going to be a good one for getting the photos she needed for her digital media class. Sometimes Stormy thought her main professor was a nut because of all the photographs he wanted them to take for their assignments. She chuckled slightly to herself as she peered out of the window near her desk in one of the art department’s computer labs. The professor glanced at her, but before he could say anything another student had came up to him asking a question before class was over. After answering the question the professor releasing the class, “Be careful everyone. The weather is getting worse and there is still a tornado watch in effect for the area. Have a good afternoon and see you again on Monday.” Stormy quickly gathered her things. She had a two hour break before her next class so she had plans to meet with a new friend for lunch.

((sorry this is all I had time to get together.))