View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 06-14-2011, 09:18 AM

"It seems you've forgotten me.." Weiss replied, still with a smile, though her features showed a slight sadness, she really was rather hurt inside, Aria had been her one friend in that place so she considered, or remembered. Memories from those days were fragile, subject to loss and breakage.. She smiled further on hearing her own name, she didn't seem bothered that Aria had rushed in front of her, in fact it was rather welcome. She answered Aria's question quite simply,
"Yes."

Weiss leaned forward again, much as before, head tilting tot he side once more as she smiled at Aria,
"You've gotten taller.." She commented, at their close proximity, the faint scent of rose oil could probably finally be ascertained on the air, it was a sweet odour, she liked it, the Doctor was kind enough to buy it for her.. She grinned a little, "Where are you going in such a rush?" She asked curiously, hands still cross behind her as she leant back, resting keenly on her heels, however she stemmed to frrze before looking at her wrist, a simple silver watch in place, a small red light was flashing on it,
"Oh dear.. I should go, I am late. The Doctor will be worried." She stated, moving to carry on past Aria, but she smiled as she did so, "I hope we see each-other again.. I never got the chance to say goodbye when you left.. And now I dont want or need it."