View Single Post
musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, the glass will break through often

Old 06-17-2011, 05:03 PM

A coy grin light up Eliana's face. "I think I could handle him," she said, the words holding a double meaning only she and the other hunters on her team knew of. She smiled at the girl, watching her lead Scarlett to her room and then bounce off to the lobby. Following Nathaniel, Eliana stared at the paintings on the walls, some looking like they could have belonged to Da Vinci himself. "Beautiful art work," she stated in a near whisper, blinking her large blue eyes as she took in the house. She would need to commit every twist and turn, every room and closet to memory.

Hearing her phone blink, the female pulled out the her iPhone that was used almost strictly, key word almost, for work. She had a few games on there that they weren't supposed to have due to the fact that it was government issued. A message light up the screen in a blue gray text box. "Vincent: Meet in my room", the message read. Nodding to herself, she typed out a quickly reply. "Be there in five."

Slipping the phone into her back left pocket, she looked the man guiding her up and down. Smiling a little to herself. Hopefully he wasn't a Kendi, it seemed like she could have some fun with him.

Ian laughed as Keshawna bounded up to him, a pout on her face. "You knew he would want the girl," he said and flicked her nose teasingly. "Are you really that interested in her," he asked curiously, gazing at the black haired female disappearing down the long corridor. He cleared his throat as the other girl, Scarlett, returned. He rolled his eyes at Anna who immediately offered him up to take her. "I'd be glad to show you, miss," he purred expertly, smiling and winking. He gave Anna a light, toying punch and held out his hand for Scarlett to take it, his gentleman manners playing through.