View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 06-17-2011, 08:12 PM

Scarlett was about to answer to the woman when a man walked in and said something about eating. "Why eat when i'd rather die by my own hands then some wannabe pirates?" She spat at him before glancing at the woman. "I'm fine Miss, thank you for asking." She said, once again trying to break the chains around her wrists. The thing that bothered her the most was that they were stealing her families treasure. Only the best of the best pirates should be allowed to get their hands on it. Not just a sorry looking crew in need of gold. She laid back on her wooden bed. "Water would be nice." She said to the fellow behind the bars. She thought about not being nice to him at all.. but decided to then offer a little bit of kindness in her voice. "Please. And i'm sorry for yelling towards you, but as you can tell.. I'm not in the best of moods." She said to him and the woman.

She sat up again on the uncomfortable wooden bed and let out another soft sigh. "And besides, The food is horrible.. whoever's making it should really try for another profession." She said, giving a small grin and showing off her white, straight teeth. Scarlett took pride in her hygene unlike most of the pirates.. but at the moment she didn't look herself. Anyone could tell that she wouldn't make it to Puerto Principe if she didn't eat. She already looked as if she had a fever and was weak at the knees from only being on here for a week.

Marquet grinned as Alona taught the man a lesson for touching her. He put out a hand so that he could help her onto the poop deck. "Next time they touch you i'll just bring out my pistol and then they'll all leave you alone." He smirked, glancing as a female and male both went to check on Scarlett. "I'm worried that Scarlett will die before we reach Puerto Principe. She hasn't been eating and already has a fever from being in the hold. So maybe we should have one of the crew members try and cheer her up?" He asked, raising an eyebrow to her. When the anchor was hoisted he quickly turned the boat to the left and out of the harbor of Tortuga. "Everyone wave adieu to Tortuga!" He called, taking off his hat to the city he loved so much. He let out a loud whistle to Tortuga as a few other men cheered goodbye. Then his eyes went back to the open sea as he looked down at his hand compass and directed the ship towards Puerto Principe.

"Earlier the Merchant came to me saying that there would be a storm later in the night, and then another one in a fortnight. So in order to prepare for the one later could you order the crew to start taking things down to the hold?" He asked her, then turned his head back to the crew. "RAISE THE SAILS!" He called, watching as a few men did as he ordered.