View Single Post
Magic's Librarian
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-02-2011, 02:28 AM

Welcome to the Library of Magic

Because things are extremely slow in here and have a lot less time for this then when I started this I have decided to close most of the games in here down. I am going to give away everything. It will mainly go to people who post in here.

So:
1. Tell me what you would like.
2. Chat.
3. Post quest threads (though I will dig them up too.)
---I want to see that you edit your thread often.

You open a door and find yourself in a large library. You step in and the door closes behind you. Swiftly you turn to look at the door then turn back towards the rows and rows of books only to see trees. You turn around to find yourself in a woods with nothing else in sight. You turn and see a cottage in the distance that you know wasn’t there before. You blink and find that the trees and cottage are gone and now replaced by a giant castle on the edge of the sea. You turn around once more and find yourself back in the library.

A woman walks out from behind one of the shelves and chuckles at your wide eyes. “Trying to figure out where you are?” She opens her arms and smiles widely. “Let me welcome you to the land of fairy tales, of fables, of legends. This library will take you to other worlds of magical beings and tales of woe. Learn your lessons and take home some pretty things.”

She drops her hands and spins on a heel. She disappears back into the shelves. Don’t worry if you need her she hasn’t gone far. Just ran off to grab a book. Enjoy the games she has set up.

Have fun but not too much.

Last edited by Magic's Librarian; 01-27-2012 at 01:28 AM..