View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 07-03-2011, 06:21 AM

Carter sighed softly, rubbing the back of his neck and turning his head to look back out at their camp, shaking his head warily before turning back towards Ivy to answer her question. "No, I'm just fine- I should actually be heading out again before dark. Thank for takin' care of him." He'd nod and wave slightly at her before heading back out of the tent, slipping out his pocket knife to clean off with the hem of his shirt before heading back out of camp. As he departed, Carter could've sworn he heard a faint yell, but it wasn't clear enough to distinguish its owner much the less which direction it came from.

Vicktoria remained quiet and listened to their leader intently, letting out a soft sigh as he finished and ordered them to mount up. She hadn't had any particular questions to ask, but there was so much she wanted to know. Slinging her sniper's harness to rest on her right shoulder, she adjusted her vest a bit before picking up her Desert Eagle and holding it firmly in front of her, barrel pointing down.