View Single Post
Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and she is mine to protect. Let all who would harm her run in fear.
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-06-2011, 05:34 AM

((just asking, cuz i'm planning on killing all of them 'cept Gavin. Other wise i would have.))

Gavin got his weapon, and had returned to the room. He saw that They were getting ready to force the last door shut. He jumped down with a thud. He thought he heard a crack, but nothing hurt, so he determined that he was fine. he stood guard by the Jedi as the doors closed. Suddenly, The wall behind Fixer exploded in, and sent him flying. "Click, go get fixer, Scorch and I'll hold them off. We need to buy time for whatever the general's doing!" Gavin kept firing into the hole, but for every one he killed three more seemed to appear. Scorch was firing grenades and rockets into the hole, and Click was helping Fixer up. Slowly, they had to fall farther and farther back. The E Webb ran out of ammo, so Gavin Threw it as hard as he could into the hole. It tripped a few, but they just kept coming. They were so close, Scorch had to use his knife on one. and suddenly, It was over. Silence. Scorch took his helmet off for a moment, and wiped the sweat off. He opened his mouth to make some smart ass comment, then suddenly his head was gone. There was a sniper on the walkway that Gavin had just been on. Screaming in rage, Gavin Grabbed Scorches grenade launcher and began to fire at the sniper. He kept firing until there was a fine red mist around where he'd been. Maybe they thought they were replaceable, but they still cared about each other, and Scorch and Gavin had know each other their entire lives. The whole squad had. They'd been cloned together, trained together, ate together, hell, they even breathed together sometimes. To lose Scorch, was like cutting off a hand. Gavin stood there above his body, Numb.