View Single Post
Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 07-08-2011, 12:14 AM

Piper was as interested in what the newcomer had to say as anyone else, and with D.e.m. gone, she could actually listen. A lot of what the guy said made sense, there was no denying that. But Piper could see where the problem came from. Everyone was too dispirited to even consider standing and defending themselves. "I'm in!" Piper exclaimed, a smile descending on her childishly cherubic face.

While she was technically employed by the men-in-black, Piper considered herself more of a free agent, unaware of the fact that D.e.m. was correct about her being in their project. The false memories they implanted her with had just been put there by the scientists to replace the real ones they deleted. Unfortunately for them, it resulted in an agent that could develop values the Organization disliked.

"It would take us ten minutes at an easy pace, or five if we ran, which would attract attention, so ten minutes," Jai'kar responded, smiling as the majority seemed convinced he was right.

"There you go defeating yourself. Why should the men-in-black bother defeating you? You'll just defeat yourselves," Jai'kar said to Ailish, shaking his head in wonder. "If we start performing little raids and other nuisances to the government, people will realize that we're doing something. Our first goal isn't to tear down the government, it's to become a rallying point for others. We need to be the generals, and like every good general, we need to inspire our men and give them the confidence that we won't be beaten. You don't have to join, and even if you do, you can bail at any time.

"If you're coming with me, stand at the mouth of the alley near me,"
Jai'kar announced, walking up to the end of the alley before turning around and staring at the others.