ive been drawing bit by bit but i dont smudge :/

ive been on that site~!! >O
i thought you had to pay for it so i didnt do it x]

i might get that later, cuz i can Adobe Illustrator and it's sooo uber hard T^T

@shadami and seito ::
*squish*

----------

oh yeah, and i'll upload the commissions i have soon~
Sometimes I can be a narcissistic on things from time to time. XD I just gotten so used to being that way because of the projects schools make you do for your homework. I do the same when I'm drawing and whatnots.

I think I got most of it done so far? I'm going to take a break though 'cause I want to tackle my Quest thread that I left for dead. I also have my hangout to update but I'm going to wait until summer semester ends to do that. @ _ @;;

LOLs It's okedokey! X3 I wanted to make "teh Mad chicky" a more stable character rather than just a chicky. It helps form a structured story like Percy Jackson and blah blah.

The smudge tool isn't doing it for you? You have to set it at least at 20PXs and then stroke a lot until the color starts bleeding out from where you colored it. It also works great when you're layering on tones for skin color and other things. Tis why Olivers new art looks better. <3 <3

Nope! Although, I just found out it's just a trial run. It lasts for about a month or so? And then it quits on you, like it did to me not too long ago. *phailurez* But at least I'm getting used to my tablet a bit, the faces are coming out but the digits keep going blaaahhh ~

I know how you feel. :hug:
That's why I don't use Adobe Illustrator. I dreaded it when I had to use it for school. xD;; They should just let us poor peeps get a off-version for free. :illgetu:

@ Seito; Orly? > w >;;
I don't notice things that much anymore. orz

Last edited by M i r o; 07-09-2011 at 12:52 AM..