June 21st, 1992 .

Meaning I'm
18 years of age.

Show me your genitals.
I’m a Female.

I've got a thing for those
Boys, but I’m curious.

There's my reflection
Standing a to die for five foot nine and at a lean 126 pounds, Aurora has the figure of a dancer. With toned arms and never ending legs most women would kill for, along with obviously noticeable abs, her dancing and motivated attitude to stay fit has granted her a lovely body. She has olive skin, sun kissed from days outside and at the beach, and wavy, milk chocolate brown hair falling almost nearly to her butt. Large green eyes and soft pink lips complete her oval face.

My life has gone something like this...
Ever since the British-born girl can remember, most of her life has been spent inside Saint Theresa’s Orphanage for the Abandoned and Lost. Her mother and father brought her from her hometown of Winslow, England when she was only eight, but both died in a fatal car crash due to a drunk cop who got away easy because of his standing in the police force. Being a foreigner, Aurora was thought of as strange and was shunned in the orphanage, but she didn’t have much problem with it. She had an extensive imagination and quickly found her passion in dancing and acting. Without those two things, she would be just as lost as any of the kids in the foster home.

Get to know me.
The brunette has always had a bubbly, optimistic nature. She can be extremely daring and funny in her nature. With an infectious laugh and smile, Aurora knows how to brighten someone’s day, and never fails to be a shoulder to cry or lean on. She doesn’t talk much of her past, and keeps most of her problems inside her, not letting them show to others. Dancing and acting help her to let out her struggles and worries, as well as singing. She takes things to heart, and tries to be kind to everyone because she knows how it is to have things rough. Aurora is very easily forgiving and can be a bit oblivious at times. She has an uncanny obsession with gummy candy, and is afraid of clowns and spiders, and doesn’t eat any orange foods.

Things I've yet to discover
Aurora has the power to look at a person, and if focusing, can see their past and any secrets they may be hiding. She can do this with objects as well, but must touch them. Invisibility along with elemental manipulation are her other powers.

My body may be a temple, but I have
two piercings in each ear (ear lobes) as well as an upper cartilage piercing in her left ear, LOVE tattoo going down her right forearm with the O being a peace sign, and on her right hip bone is a small heart in memory of her mother and father. She has a tongue piercing as well, but doesn't always wear it.
---

---

Mitchell

Don't call my name, don't call my name
Mitchell Kurt Blunt.

But you can call me
Mitchell.

Check the calendar, I was born on
Decemeber 8th, 1991.

Meaning I'm
19 years of age.

Show me your genitals.
I’m a Male.

I've got a thing for those
Girls, thank you.

There's my reflection
Mithcell is a tall six foot three, with curly brown hair that reaches just to his mid neck in the back.. He’s muscled, but not a juice head, from physical labor as well having been the quarter back for two years. He has baby blue eyes and a large, killer smile, as well as a square jaw.

My life has gone something like this...
Mitchell Blunt lived a normal life, for the most part. His father abandoned him and his mother when he was born, and his mother has been terminally ill for the most part of Mitchell’s young life. They’re quite poor, but he makes do with what he has. He loves playing the drums and has a velvety, rich singing voice. He was his high school's quarter back for the football team for two years, but wasn't a total jock.

Get to know me.
Being a smart kid, Mitchell never had to struggle in school. He wasn’t an outcast, seeing as he was the star football member, but never acted like a stuck up jerk. He’s friendly and caring, but has a semi short temper. He hates not knowing things and is always chewing gum. He’s a dare devil and can be a bit of flirt, but he’s careful not to be a player.

Things I've yet to discover
Lumen; the ability to produce heat and light from his hands and a resistance to heat and fire which is spread over the exterior of his body. Telekinesis. Eidatic Memory (ability to recall everything he's ever seen or heard).

My body may be a temple, but I have
…a head of a chief Native American on his upper right arm, and the Japanese symbol for life on his left shoulder. There’s also a small crescent moon on his left ankle.
---

Last edited by musikfreakx; 07-16-2011 at 02:23 AM..