View Single Post
AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-19-2011, 06:01 PM

Smiling at the pat, she looked at the paper before scribbling her number down on it quickly first.

Texting is fine. I hope your mom says yes.

She was super excited now. She had most everything already planned out on what foods she'd bring anyway, even though Ren was going to buy all the junk food that the jocks and cheerleaders gorged on before the twiggy little bulimics purged the toxic chow from their bodies. She gave a shudder at that thought. Bringing back the smile though as she pushed that thought way far from her mind, she started to write again.

Yea I guess that makes better sense. Just too hard to let go when they piss me off for picking on my little brother.

Anyway, this year I have Period 1: Science IV
Period 2: Math IV
Period 3: History IV
Period 4: English IV
Lunch
Period 5: PE
Period 6: Art
What about you?

She passed the paper back and brushed her hair back behind her ear.

~*~

Caleb sighed again, his session was over, but now the therapist had called mom in to talk with her. Happily the older woman had gone in the room, and thankfully had given him his cellphone back.

To Kiki/ Ren
From Cal
Save Me! This is taking too damn long. I just finally got done with my session, now mom is talking to the dork. I may not make it till 3rd period as mom needs my help picking something up after she gets out. So here's to seeing you lovely ladies at lunch. And Ren, Behave!

He hit the send button, knowing both girls would get the same message but not caring. He didn't want to send separate messages if he could help it. Exiting the message menu he changed screens to his content and the games tab, playing a few rounds of tetris.