View Single Post
CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-21-2011, 04:36 AM

Jacob was bored as he waited at home for Yuki.He knew Yuki would hate it,but she would be out for lunch so he could go tour the school.He had gone there to so might as well go say hi to everyone.As he arrived at the school he thought he would stop in the library to see if the librarian was in.He would always skip class in the library,but she never told so they were good friends.As he walked into the library he saw two girls talking so he thought he might as well join them...And it was even better that they were cute."Hello ladies how are you?I'm Jacob."He smiled hoping one of them would flirt back.

Yuki ordered two of her favorite meal.California rolls.She couldn't help,but star at the boy.She couldn't help what she said next...It was like word vomit."So would you like to come live with me and my brother?You wouldn't be a bother at all and you'd always have a home and food to eat."Her hands covered her mouth.She flushed a bright pink and looked away.She didn't even know this boy and already she wanted to see him as often as she could."I'm sorry that was rude.Please forgive me."