View Single Post
Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-24-2011, 01:50 AM

"So, Sam," Daniel said to Sam as he looked after his little three year old daughter, "you finally found a girlfriend. Congratulations, I always thought you would be the one that would find the crazy ones."

"Daniel, that isn't nice," Sam replied as he sighed. Sam wanted Sandra to be his girlfriend, but he didn't want to rush it. He was afraid of losing her. He remembered his last relationship and how sour it went.

"At least you're not with that crazy girl anymore," Jake said as he drank some of Sandra's fruit cherry lemonade, "she was just mean and unreasonable."

"Don't remind me about my ex," Sam said as he sighed and grabbed a cheese Cuban pastry and noticed it was the last one, "Where did all the pastries go?"

"That was my pastry," Daniel said as he laughed a bit, "the rest of them are on the table with the rest of the food."

Jake just smiled and walked out to the beach to catch his wife. Sam went to the restroom for a minute to put on his contacts and then his lighter shades. When Sam went over to Sandra, Sandra could see Sam's eye color. There wasn't need for Sandra to worry, Sam was wearing special contacts, that way he could swim. Sam also had his goggles on him.