Thread: Twisting Worlds
View Single Post
artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 07-26-2011, 09:16 PM

Alex pulled into the parking lot in his uncle's vintage blue Buick le Sabre. The old car was originally something his father and uncle had worked on together when he was still alive. Bob had given it to the kid after he got his license. The two had spent many weekends bonding over the vehicle. Alex had always been good with his hands, so the mechanics of a car were simple.

He watched the students file into the building many of them were smiling happily, talking with friends and just enjoying life. Waiting until most of the students were inside Alex pulled his hood up and grabbed his bag locking the door. The office was empty save for an older secretary behind the front desk. The teen towered over her "Hello young man. Please take off your hood, their not allowed in the building." Slowly Alex pulled down the hood, making sure that his hair covered the majority of his scars. The secretary's eyes grew wide at the sight. "Oh, well you must be Mr. Mills. Your uncle called last week to get you enrolled in classes. Here's your classes and let me get the principal, she'll want to talk to you and take you to your first class." Her eyes never left his face, she even went so far as to try and look under his hair to see the majority of the damage.

The student did his best to ignore the woman and took the class schedule that she handed him. "Thank you." The older woman stood up and went to the principal's office and knocked. A distinguished black woman made her way over to him taking his hand in a firm handshake. "I'm Principal Mallory Richards. Please follow me, let's get you to your first class."

Alex followed the diminutive black woman, answering her questions with a simple yes or no. She was nice, but he only had a year here, he didn't want any special treatment or pity. He just wanted to live his life; get done and open his shop. "Here's Mr. William's class. It was nice to meet you Mr. Mills." Alex walked into the class, the teacher looked up from the board, "Can I help you?"

"I'm the new student."

"Ah yes, Mr. Mills. Please take the empty seat next to Mr. Conner. " Alex silently walked across the class room slipping into the empty seat and made sure his face was covered. He looked out from under the curtain of hair to look at the boy next to him. The kid was...wow...amazing looking. Alex suppressed his feelings knowing that a person like that would want nothing to do with him.

[Here's his car]

Last edited by artbabe33445; 07-26-2011 at 09:23 PM..