View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 08-01-2011, 07:07 AM

She gave a small laugh. "I know right? I kept thinking every minute that something was going to happen.." She said, putting her head on his chest and curling up with him. "Ugh, this seats killing my shoulders.." She mumbled, then looked over at him with a smile. "I'm excited that I get to sleep in a comfy bed tonight with such a handsome man." She said, kissing the side of his jaw.

"So did Justin give you any trouble while we were gone?" She asked, running her hand through his dark curly hair. She looked over at the sleeping boy that was now leaning up against her and grabbing her side. "Hopefully he'll sleep on the couch in the room." She said, giving a small smile.

Declan nodded and led her over to the gas station. "This is all so weird.. seeing what life used to be like before all of this happened." He said, walking over to the gas machine. "Were probably going to have to break in to get containers to put the gas in so we can get a bunch.." He said, running his free hand through his dark hair and leading her over to the gas station doors. Surprisingly they were already opened. He walked in and noticed the beef jerky on the counter that you could buy for five bucks, but just took a handful of the packages and put them in his pocket for everyone.

"Hmm... they probably keep gas containers in the back." He said, heading to the door that read 'EMPLOYEES ONLY'. He rolled his eyes and kicked open the door, heading inside with his hand still on Winters, then his other hand on his gun.