View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 08-02-2011, 12:58 AM

Scarlett smiled. "Aww, thats sweet." She said, blushing at his comment. "Whats wrong?" She asked, putting her hand on the left side of his face and looking at him. You could tell by his facial expression that he was upset. She gave him another kiss. "You can tell me anything." She said, giving a small smile.

When he tickled her side she laughed, continuing to laugh until he stopped, hoping she hadn't woken Justin. "Just wait till I find out where your ticklish." She grinned, giving his collarbone a small kiss.

She then looked down, seeing Justins hand gripping on to her leg. "Weird.." She mumbled, taking his hand and gently pushing it off of her.

Declan went over and grabbed as many as he could as well. In all he grabbed about six. "Kay, I think this is plenty. Lets go fill them up." He said, walking out of the room. "I know, hopefully none come out right now while i'm not holding my gun." He said, looking to his gun that was shoved into his pocket. He made sure that Winter followed him until they got to the pump.

One by one he started to fill up the containers until all of them were filled, then he gave a hand motion to Alex to have him drive the car over. "This should give us plenty of gas for our trip to the new village. But theres kind of something I wanted to do first before we went.." He said, taking a small travel brochure out of his pocket and flipping it to a picture of the beach. "I've always wanted to go."