View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 08-02-2011, 04:57 AM

Scarlett continued to kiss him, wrapping her legs around his waist as his hands arranged them too. She kissed his neck, trailing a few kisses down to his collarbone. "I love this room..its pretty comfy." She said, smiling and then looking at Justin over Alex's shoulder.

Here she was, her legs wrapped around a very handsome guy, kissing him and about to be put on a bed, when there was a twelve year old in the room. She still had her arms around his neck. "Plus a beach house in florida is bound to have more than two rooms." She smiled, running her hand through his dark hair.

"Well.. Do you like me?" He asked nervously, giving a small smile. "Cause I like you.. and well.. I see what Scarlett and Alex have and I want that for us." He said, looking up at her with his brown eyes. He then looked away, clearing his throat.

"Heh.. so.. that was akward." He chuckled, laying back on his bed. "But if you do like me, then you can sleep over here with me." He said, patting the spot next to him on the bed.