View Single Post
musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, the glass will break through often

Old 08-02-2011, 07:46 PM

Winter's eyes fluttered closed as he kissed her on the lips, slowly kissing back. He was her first kiss, and the thought and feeling made her body tingle and her cheeks burn. Her green eyes slowly opened again and she watched him, enjoying the feeling of his fingers in her silky tendrils.

She sighed thinking about the beach, already imagining swimming in the blue ocean, visions her parents had told her all about. "I'll drive," she offered, already excited about the mere plans of going to the beach. She secretly hoped they could just stay at the beach house and not go to the village, and she knew at least Alex hoped so too. If the area was clean and they were well protected it would be perfect for the four of them. Heck, they might even meet a few other survivors!

"We can stop at any stores on the way, really load up with supplies. The house will probably have some too, but better safe than sorry," she thought aloud, scooting a bit closer to Declan on the bed.

"I don't know if the Convent would even take us in. There was a rumor around about a year ago that they took in a survivor. Abigail. They used her to experiment on, but she turned into a zombie because of it. Not the regular Unconsecrated either. Like, a hybrid," he said as he thought about. Truth be told he had even seen the light blond haired girl once, on his way home from his usual walk around the Village. She had stunning blue eyes and hair that was almost white, flowing to her hips. He had been called away by his mother before he could see much more of her.

"We could always load up on supplies, survey for other survivors, start up our own little make shift Colony," he offered, the idea making his eyes light up. He rolled and plopped beside her, arms still around her waist. "You'll never lose me, babe," he whispered to her and winked, kissing her cheek affectionately.

((Oooh how?! :D ))