View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 08-04-2011, 05:04 AM

Tyrod stood there in thought as Emma's word sunk in. Remy huh? That's not surprising but it is a shame. The truth of the matter was that Remy was one of the few people whom Tyrod would actually consider a friend and it was going to be troublesome to have to deal with this now. Either way he would do what needed to be done. There was no sport in hunting the weak and Remy could be said to have talent. He wasn't going to be a challange for him but maybe there would be some entertainment involved. Though something about this wasn't right. Remy couldn't have set this all up alone, could he? It was doubtful, that there was no one backing him. With that in mind, Tyrod was about to ask a question but Sarn's own curiousity was voiced first, "I already told you we're taking them to Xavier. I don't know what he has planned, besides there's not anyone who can stop him anyway."

Then going back to his thoughts from earlier, the violet eyed male gazed at Emma blankly. She definately knew more but she wasn't willing to help him personally. Jinesis may have been able to pull more out of her because of his nature but it was doubtful that she would tell him truthfully what he wanted to know, still he needed to ask. "Emma, who's helping Remy? He's an intellegent guy, I know, but he couldn't have set this up by himself. Who's his support?" This was too organized to be a one man show. One person would make too many mistakes, especially at their age. Xavier was too well informed and brilliant himself for one man to think he could outsmart or out do so there was another level to be exposed here. Will you give me what I need?

Last edited by Marsyas; 08-04-2011 at 06:31 AM..