View Single Post
Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I dropped my brain...

Old 08-04-2011, 10:19 PM

Rasah gave a small squeaked "hi" as the door suddenly opened, blinking into the bright light, and the woman standing there. She didn't seem like a very nice person at first glance, like she wasn't happy with someone.
'It's fine, just go in,' Sunspot said, pushing her into the building. He herded her over to a table, helping her to climb into a chair. He was almost as tall as the table, but still fit underneath curled up.
Rasah squirmed in the chair, big blue eyes darting around the room, looking from the lady at the door to the person with the coat to the dark-haired guy sitting with a lady who had a big bag, to the other little girl and her white-haired ghost, to the boy with the red hair, to the man sitting with the girl, and finally to the person at the foot of the stairs. Her already large eyes widened farther, and she suddenly bolted from the chair, running to them. "MOMMY!"
Sunspot jumped at Rasah's scream, hitting his head on the bottom of the table. He scrambled out from under it, looking at who Rasah was running towards. ~That's not her mother... that's not even a female...~ 'You look like one of my old packmates...'