View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-06-2011, 12:12 AM

The Party Games

Bonfire Guessing Game

How to Play
This game is pretty simple. I'm going give you a list of twenty questions. Do not post your answers here. Instead I would like you to PM your answers to me. Each person will get 5g for ever right answer, If anyone gets all of the questions right they will get an extra prize that has yet to be determined.

QuestionsX

~1~ What is the name of Menewsha’s mascot?
~2~ What year did Menewsha open?
~3~ Name five of the NPCs.
~4~ How many users does Menewsha have?
~5~ How many owners has Menewsha had?
~6~ What was Menewsha’s first contribution item set?
~7~ What are the names of Menewsha’s unique events?
~8~ Does bbrose like to roleplay?
~9~ How old is bbrose’s account?
~10~ Did bbrose ever own a charity?
~11~ How old will bbrose be?
~12~ What are three things that bbrose likes?
~13~ Is bbrose insane?
~14~ What is bbrose’s favorite color?
~15~ What is the name of bbrose’s mule?
~16~ What is the name of the user-ran event that bbrose is organizing?
~17~ What kind of art does bbrose make?
~18~ Which Menewsha game is bbrose’s favorite?
~19~ Has bbrose ever won any avatar contests?
~20~ What does bbrose dream of becoming?

Beneath the Sand
For this game I will host a round every other day alternating with Bonfire Sing-a-long. I will post an image and the first person to quote the image will get a point. At the end of the event the person with the most points from both games will receive a August CI set.

Bonfire Sing-a-long
For this game I will host a round every other day alternating with Beneath the Sand. I will post a set of lyrics and you're job will be to finish the lyrics or give me the name of the song depending on which one I ask for. The person who gets the lyrics or name of the song correct first will get a point. At the end of the event the person with the most points from both games will receive a August CI set.

Cheer up the Taby Cat

For this game each day you will be allowed to post either one picture or the link to a song you think I will like and will cheer me up. It can be something funny, something that just makes you smile or just something you think that I'll like. Please post your entries here in the thread using the following form. I will pick one picture and one song that I like best. Those who posted the winners will get a prize.

Form
I'll Cheer You Up!
Username:
Picture/Song: (insert link or image here)

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-08-2011 at 03:18 AM..