View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 08-08-2011, 01:57 AM

Scarlett cried into Alex's chest, nodding a little at Winters words and comfort. "I hope you too get a good nights rest." She said softly, her green eyes filled with tears that were slowly falling down her porcelain face. The dark haired girl took Alex's hand and led him back down the hallway to get their clothes. Once in that room she just picked them up, not wanting to take the time to get dressed. She had a blank look on her face, not knowing what to say.

"I know we couldn't help it.. but i'm just so scared.." She whispered, her ears listening to the silence of the hotel as she spoke. "Alex.. someday I want to have kids. Tons of them.." She said, sighing. "But lately i'm doubting that anyone could raise a family or be happy in a world like this." She said, biting her bottom lip. She went back to his arms, burying her head in his strong chest. "At least at the convent we were decently safe. But out here theres nothing between us and those horrible creatures.." She said, giving him a small kiss. The way Justin had looked at Winter right before he died was playing continuously in her mind.

Declan pulled Winter to him, leading her back to their room. "I'm sorry.." He said softly, kissing her forehead and opening their rooms door for them. He led her inside and then locked the door behind them. He led her over to the bed and laid her down, giving her a few kisses before laying down beside her. "When we get to the beach I promise i'll try my best to keep anything like this from happening again."