View Single Post
Whimsical Sadist
The Whimsical Sadist of Invincible Awesome Whimsical-Strippah Team
Penpal

Old 08-10-2011, 02:09 AM

August 9

Missing a day of journaling due to the death of my camera battery *cry* and Yan acting totally unacceptable. I started anew, fresh and happy. Waking up to the gloomy morning I thought a nice cartoon of orange juice would be a nice symbol of the anewment.

After orange juice and about a half hour of bouncing off the walls. Yanie thought he would place himself on my throne. This didn't make mommy feel nice >:[

But how could I possibly stay mad at that little cutie?

After several hours spent inside due to servere raining we finally got to escape to the grocery store. Even with my strong dislike for fish I sucked it up and got Yanie some sushi.

With only about an hour outside Yanie and I had to go back into the house due to the continutation of the rain. Feeling bored and unsure what to do I suggested that Yanie met up with some other members of the house.

With all the raining that happened today most of the grounds and roads were flooded with water. Causing us to stay mainly inside and catch up on some Zs. The day was filled with dark, gloominess and sleep.

Last edited by Whimsical Sadist; 08-10-2011 at 02:13 AM..