View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 08-10-2011, 02:14 AM

Scarlett looked into his eyes as he put his finger under her chin. She listened to his words, even as he laid her back on the bed after they had gotten back to their real room. She looked up at him as he laid on his elbow to look at her. "I know we'll be happy.. I'd always be happy with you." She said, leaning up and connecting her lips with his for a few moments. The dark haired beauty bit her bottom lip. Already she had fallen for Alex. She could tell that even though she had tried no too.. she loved him. Her emerald eyes blinked. "Is it bad to love someone that you've only been with for a week?" She asked, looking nervously at him. She felt that her loving him was probably from all the madness in the world. The horrible things seemed to push her and Alex closer and closer together, and she couldn't help but fall for him.

Declan held her close as she sobbed, kissing her foreahead when she paused. "Ssssh. It's not your fault. You had too. He would've just attacked us and hurt one of us." He said, stroking her shoulder. "You had to kill your brother too or he would've killed you." He said, giving her a soft kiss. "I'm sorry.. it's not your fault." He said, frowning. "When we get to the beach we'll start a new, better life. I promise." He whispered.