View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-12-2011, 07:11 PM

Hello, My name is Shadami and I plan to adopt a baby Yan for the day. I hope to start my adventure out with him with some drawing lessons, and than we will explore the house. I hope he doesn't get into my laundry though. :o

Yay! My Baby Yan has arrived via the internet and I decided to name him artsy fartsy Yan, because the first thing he did is glare at me and doodle jellysundae. Apparantly he didn't like me much yet because I had waited until the last day to adopt him!
Picture Number 1:

While he was doodling my fiance was making all three of us tuna fish sandwhiches.
Artsy Fartsy Yan seemed to like it, he hate all of his up.

Picture Number 2:

That's when Artsy Fartsy Yan noticed my Kitten Specklefur, She was sleeping on her box and he decided to try to ride her.
Picture Number 3:

JaiJin and I thought it was adorable so he helped me hold Specklefur so she could let us take a good picture...It wasn't that easy though.
Picture Number 4:

Both of the babies kept fidgeting. <3 They're so cute though.
Picture Number 5:

By the time we were done playing with the kitten Artsy fartsy seemed to be warming up to me. And I was able to calm him down enough to sit him up in front of Spongebob Squarepants because I knew little kids loves the show.
Picture Number 6:

He quickly chose Mr. Krabs as his favorite character because of his cheapskate ways always being able to find free things!
Picture Number 7:

Now it was time to get cleaned up and ready for the day. I took Baby Yan into the bedroom to take a nap, but before I knew it he was diving into my laundry. Silly little artsy fartsy really love the panties and bewbs.
Picture Number 8:

So I took my shower letting him take a nap in the bedroom. When I got out I brought Baby Yan in and he played in the sink while I was brushing my hair. He thought it was his bath, but that wasn't for a little bit still.
Picture Number 9:

----------

That's when I caught Baby Yan looking at himself in the mirrors. He was trying all kinds of angles to see in which way he looked the best. We decided that this one looked the most fascinating.
Picture Number 10:

Now It was time for his bath, he seemed to enjoy it quite a lot, splashing everywhere!
Picture Number 11:

While I got dressed, Artsy Fartsy Yan found my PS3 controller and my Little Big Planet Game, he decided he was going to play it even though my PS3 is in the repair shop. He must have quite the imagination!

Picture Number 12:

I thought he even kind of looked like the sack boy, maybe I'll make him an outfit later. I've been describing the game to him and he seems to like the idea of playing dress up later on tonight.

So here we are all dressed up and ready to take on the day.
Picture Number 13:

Baby Yan of course wasn't satisfied with me being in the picture and wanted a close up of him laying on my chest pretending that the lightsaber was his own.

Picture Number 14:

Last edited by Shadami; 08-13-2011 at 12:02 AM..