View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 08-17-2011, 03:44 AM

"Full moon..." Kei murmured before getting out of the car and pulling a face. Maybe it was a good thing he'd actually remembered to bring his wallet with him that day. Though he wasn't looking forward to having to actually pay for their meal. "You always figure out ways to get me to use my money..." he complained, following Quinn into the restaurant. Kei raised a hand to run through his hair as he indicated that they would be taking a table for two to the server that came to greet them. He followed and took a seat, flipping almost lazily through the menu that was handed to him.

Before Ciel had a chance to respond, Akio had taken one look at Arianna before exclaiming loudly, "She is perfect ma cherie! Where have you been hiding her from me for so long?"

Ciel was highly tempted to face-palm at that moment and was only able to refrain from doing so through sheer force of will. She set down the cup of tea she had been about to drink from and shook her head at her friend. "Don't mind him Arianna. This is my friend I told you about earlier. Akio is a fashion designer and he's always looking for new models for his clothes." She clarified, hoping that Akio hadn't managed to scare away Arianna already.