View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 08-26-2011, 02:13 AM

She laughed at his comment, shaking her head a little so that her dark hair swayed slightly. "I'll remember that." She said, winking. She blushed when he pushed her to the side so that he could hover over her. "Breathtakingly beautiful? I've never gotten that before." She said, her voice soft and barely audible when she spoke under his strong body. When he stood up she nodded. "It's bound too. And i'd love a hot shower." She said, closing her eyes at the thought of having a warm shower.

She went over to the mirror, pushing up her ample breasts to fix her bra. Her black lace bra was getting a bit too small for her, so she had to keep re- adjusting herself. She then pulled her tank top down a little so that her flat stomach wasn't exposed.

She stretched, bending over and pulling down her pant legs so that they looked straighter. Then let a small yawn escape her pink, full lips. "There. Now i'm ready for the day." She grinned, running her hand aimlessly through her dark hair. It slowly fell back into place after a few minutes of looking over at Alex. She was already excited for Florida. "I'm going to need a bikini for a Florida tan." She smiled.

He gave her another kiss. "Of course I slept well. I had the most beautiful woman sleeping next to me in this entire zombie world." He smirked, putting his hands on her hips. "I think i'm going to go take a shower before we leave, I'd rather not kill you with my stench." He joked, chuckling a little.

He kissed her again and then stood up. "Your welcome to join me if you want." He winked, pulling off his shirt to expose his well toned chest. He was pale, but anyone could tell that Guardians had to be in the best of shape by the way his muscles flexed whenever he moved.