View Single Post
Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 08-26-2011, 07:29 AM

(WOW I LOVE THE POST, honestly lol, I'm in a hyper night awake mode apparently, I think I'm an owl now lol its 2am here XD)

Gabe slowly moved a bit, his headache would fade with sleep like always, he felt as if something was near or someone was watching him, trying to get more comfortable to sleep. Gabe eventually passed out without realizing it, the tightening in his chest from being lonely soon faded away, he didn't even come to realize that he was kissed by Zaro while time was frozen.

The night went by, Gabe had a dream or a nightmare depending on how you look at it...Walking and glancing around, I look to see where a noise I heard that sounded like flapping of wings had gone or originated from. The sound was so close and somehow it felt so distant. My feeling of loneliness was felt as my body stopped moving to just turn around seeing a figure in the shadows to step out into the light. 'Zaro?' I thought silently to myself, the figure didn't move, however it did reveal that it was Zaro, he just wasn't responding to my thoughts. Trying to use my voice, I spoke up "Zaro, can you hear me?" I asked wondering if this was just an illusion or not.

The dream didn't stop there, darkness crept along Zaro, his fangs showing, his eyes glowing red, I couldn't help but feel afraid of him even though I knew there was nothing to fear. This was a dream right? Then why should anyone fear something that cannot be real as in the real world, the non dreaming world? Because, people die in their dreams isn't popular, however, it wasn't scarce either. Shaking my head taking a step closer "Don't leave me" my thoughts soon echoed my words 'Don't leave me'

Zaro stepped more into the darkness, being taken over by the shadows, "You have to want me, you cannot fear me, you must accept me" the dream Zaro spoke,
the dream Zaro was basically an image of Zaro with Gabe's unconscious thoughts. "Zaro dont go, please dont go" Gabe cried out trying to reach Zaro and running out at him as much as he could, as fast as the dream self would allow him. "ZARO!"

"Zaro!" Gabe instantly sat up, frightened by what he saw and felt, he was slowly forgetting it as he realized that morning was hear to stay, along with the bright yellow sun giving light to anything dark that it could. "What was that?" Gabe asked himself and lay back down in bed looking at the alarm clock by his bed as it read "7:27am? Forget this" and he tried going back to sleep, though, it was useless so he got up changing into a long sleeve white sweater with a t-shirt matching underneath and blue jeans.

(concentration lost lol my leg fell asleep and my labtop is on my legs lol)