Thread: Lethal Parade
View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-27-2011, 02:10 AM

Aura stopped kicking her legs when he sarcastically mentioned Hannah. Thinking for a moment about what Hannah was probably doing at the moment as the ringleader, she felt the same, somewhat jealously, she'd felt earlier standing in the ring before opening. She wished she could be as great and important as Miss Hannah herself. Shaking it off she smiled again at Vos, "I'm on break. Usually there are private dances after a show, but no one stuck around today, so I have more free time before the next one. All the guys had girlfriends and wives today..." she said, her voice trailing off into a large sigh. She was jealous of those women too. In a lot of ways Aura was very childish, in her mannerisms, actions and desires, but certainly not in her looks. Thinking about how much Vos wanted her to leave, only made her want to stay that much more. Sending a dose of his own sarcasm back in a sort of blackmail, she stood to leave, before stating very matter of factly, "Well, if you don't want my help, I guess I'll just go tell everyone else about your secret plans and see if any of them are worthy enough to help."