View Single Post
musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, the glass will break through often

Old 08-27-2011, 05:42 PM

"Aw, aren't you sweet," Winter replied and winked, her hands around the nape of his neck, lightly teasing the smooth skin with her fingers. Every time they kissed felt like the first time, and she couldn't help but smile into the kiss as he pulled away.

Winter still reclined on the bed, propping herself up on her elbows and laughing at his comment. She watched him pull off her shirt and she grinned once more. He was muscled and tone, with a flat stomach and abs any guy would die for. She stood and pulled off her black tank top, revealing her fire red bra, nicely sized breasts, and her own flat stomach.

"I like that idea," she said and smiled, discardng her tank top on the floor. She sexily and seductively grabbed his hand, leading him to the bathroom. Her hips swayed as she walked, graceful long legs gliding her to the bathroom.

"I'm surprised no guys in the Village had asked for your hand. Then again if they did I might had to have to convince them otherwise. I wouldn't want anyone else getting their hands on you," Alex said and winked at her. He was still in his boxers, having slept in them. His biceps flexed as he watched her, slowly trailing behind her to the mirror.

His eyes soaked in the sight of her ample breasts, beautiful skin, and toned stomach, even though he had seen them in the same state the night before. He shook his head as she straightened her clothes and wrapped his arms around her waist, gently kissing and nibbling her neck.

"Well, I think we should shower and then go look in the shops or whatever this town has for some new clothing and swim suits," he suggested and grinned. It was true though, they could all due with some new clothes. They had of coursed changed multiple times at the Guardian shelter, but even Alex would kill for some new threads. He was nearly jumping out of his skin at the thought of Florida and the beach.