View Single Post
Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 09-06-2011, 02:50 AM

Fright Night is worth watching. It wasn't scary enough & it didn't have enough comedy in it, while it did have a nice bit of action. David Tennant's character was a little annoying at the beginning, but by the end of the movie he is alright. I would rather of seen him as a different character, maybe that is the Doctor Who fangirl in me talking. My husband is saying that his Vincent character was Russel Brand (the British actor married to Katy Perry) meets Criss Angel (Mindfreak - magician). Looked & acted like Russel but with Criss Angels job.

Conan is worth seeing at the drive-in, but not worth paying to see in a cinema, wait until it hits the cheap rack at Wal-Mart.
Conan should not talk that much, he was more action & less talking. This was more like Conan got mixed up with Robin Hood, he tries to be too noble.

Shark Night isn't really worth paying to see unless it is with another movie. It had potential but no follow through. The best part of Shark Night was seeing Donal Logue, he was in a sitcom called Grounded for Life.