View Single Post
DarkSecret2
The Boy Full Of Dark Secrets Is Afraid To Die

Old 09-09-2011, 10:17 PM

(I have no idea if you're talking to someone or if the players are made up Koda... I'm so confused....)

Julia offered a smile and took the girl's hand to get up. Once she was on her feet she dusted off and felt rumbling. The creature was comeing back! She suddenly heard the cry of a monster and looked behind her. She was surprised Skully was so close but happy that Skully was eating. The creature got closer to them and Julia's own Momo jumped in reasurance. Skully wasn't hungry anymore and therefore not a threat. She turned back to the girl as the rumbling got closer and tried to keep her footing. "I'm sorry I ran into you. I was trying to get away from the big guy over there since he was hungry. He has eaten now so he won't be a problem." She hadn't been sure if this player knew about the Skully being a good creature since most players didn't know and told her of its nice tendancies. Julia was actually waiting for Sly, Akira or any of the other company members to send her a message and ask to look at her Momo.

Last edited by DarkSecret2; 09-09-2011 at 10:25 PM..