View Single Post
Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 08:33 PM

Name: Dr. Trenton Valentine.
Sex: Male
Race: Half human/ half beast
Bio: Trenton is a successful doctor and part of the High society of London, he is respected by all. He takes a human form most of the time, and he must at all costs never let anyone see his beast side, or werewolf if you must call it that. He lives alone, and in the past no women was known to love him, maybe at first, but once he told them about himself, they always left.
Image/Human:

Image/Wolf:
Wolf Bio: He was a king of the wolves, his wings represented that, any wolf with wings was great, both in power and in man. He lived a human life in order to live, it was rare now that he had to transform, after all, his secret, and there secrets must be kept for the sake of there kind, and there lives.

Trenton was a man of healing, he helped any living creature that needed it, both emotionally and physically, on duty or off. He is currently on a small vacation from work, he needed time off to spend with his pack, he tried to see them once a month for a week, but things were getting risky, and as their king he must protect them, even if it meant his death, which he was willing to give up, his human life really had no meaning expect he was a great man, a man people trusted, andif he told them they were wrong about killer wolfs in the forest, they would trust him, he hoped anyways, it was the last few days of his time off and he looked at the man in lead while he was away.

"You have to move the pack north, the humans are tracking you, they tell me there not, but I know they are, I can sense there lies" Trenton said so Gabriel, he number one man, or wolf. "Sir, with all do respect, why must we move? This is Are land! Our home!!" Trenton nodded. "Its only for now, once they see that it was nothing, no threat they will retreat I know it" He said to his friend. "So please, get the pack moved, find somewhere safe" Gabriel Nodded and headed towards the tribe.

Trenton headed back, found his human belongings and transformed back into a human, got dressed and decided for a late night dinner and a walk, he sure hopped the pack got moving...