View Single Post
At the End of the Rainbow
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-21-2011, 09:20 PM

Newbie Rainbow Welcome Packets
New at Mene - or never been active before - an a bit ashamed by your nakedness? Or perhaps not ashamed, but you would still like some clothes? This is the place for you.

Please read these rules and requirements well, and fill out the form correctly. It can be a bit frustrating for me otherwise.

Rules:
1. You have recently joined (less than a month ago) or have never gotten active after joining
2. You have less than 5k in gold on either main, mule or combined
3. You do not have some very expensive items, like Val 07 Event Items, Menewshan Crowns, etc.
4. You need to have made more than 5 but less than 500 posts on all of the site. You should have posted in this thread at least once before applying.

You follow all of these rules? Nice. You can apply for a Newbie Rainbow Welcome Packet with some basic clothes!
PM the following form, completed, to At the End of the Rainbow (this account), please, clearly stating you’re applying for a Newbie Packet.

Application Form
Username:
Date of Joining Menewsha: (either less than a month ago, or never got active before – you can find this on your profile)
Amount of Posts made: (you can find this on your profile too)
Mule's Username: (ONLY if you have a mule)
Amount of Gold: (Only apply if you have less than 5k, please)

ALSO FILL IN THE FOLLOWING:

Color and item Choice:
For each of these categories, you should pick only ONE color.

Singlet: Black, White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Light Green, Sea Green, Dark Green, Turquoise, Blue, Dark Blue, Lavender, Pink or Purple – choose ONE color, also note if you want a male or female singlet, please.
Shorts/Skirt (pick EITHER shorts OR skirt): Black, White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Light Green, Sea Green, Dark Green, Turquoise, Blue, Dark Blue, Lavender, Pink or Purple (note: Skirts and shorts both are unisex - if you pick skirt, brown is available too.)
Stockings/Socks (pick either socks OR socks):
Stockings: Black, White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Light Green, Sea Green, Dark Green, Turquoise, Blue, Dark Blue, Lavender, Pink or Purple - if you pick stockings, let me know if you want male or female stockings, please
Socks: White, Black, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink or Purple

|Welcome|About this Charity|About Me, My Accounts and Donations|Rules|Updates|Contests&Games|Newbie Packets|A Quester a Week|A Helping Hand|Other|Affiliates|