View Single Post
~{MagikRiter}~
Je t'aime toujours. </3

Old 09-22-2011, 04:54 AM

At the new sound followed by the groaning, Thane looked to the side where the girl was looking. He cursed under his breath, unsure of how he didn't sense the danger. He took out his gun and just like that, he fired three times. He sighed, his heart racing with pure fear. He never got over the feeling from whenever he came across a zombie. Fear mixed with adrenaline. He walked over to the zombie's body that laid across the floor, blood smeared everywhere. Just on time, he saw a rack of shovels just beside him as he grabbed one and took one hard swing and slammed the shovel's maid part against the zombie's head, spurting more blood and cracking the skull. "I can't remember what rule it was, but...always double tap," he said with a small chuckle as he walked back over to the girl, putting out a hand as he dropped the shovel. "I know the feeling. I too have been so neglected from the presence of another 'real person'. My name is Thane. Thane Wessex," he introduced himself as he waited for her to shake his extended hand.