View Single Post
harakun
At Your Service

Old 09-29-2011, 02:06 PM

Clinton stumbled back when the cheetah had started to go wild. If his cage hadn't been strong enough, he was sure the furry, wild animal would've had escaped. "H-Hey!" he started, calling out to the other as he sat up and frowned. His hand was on his racing heart, "Calm down, will you?! You almost gave me a heart attack!" He may have not understood what the hell he'd seen not very long ago but he was definitely fascinated by the fact that this creature had two forms. The animal's malnourished state, too, didn't escape him. "Eat, eat. If you keep eating, you'll get yourself healthy again."

The human turned to look about just in case the animal had brought a herd with him. It wouldn't fare him well if he'd be chased at by a cheetah. After all, he was only human. And, if he were the type of human who'd attack animals or creatures he didn't understand or had thought was wild, he'd have brought a gun. Even then, if he had a gun with him, it'd have rendered useless since he'd jumped into the spring. "And, I'm not here to hurt you. I love furry animals of all sizes!" Clinton said that like it was a matter-of-fact thing and smiled brightly at the cheetah.

The ring was still glowing but he didn't pay it much attention. Thanks to it; he apparently found out just now what his grandfather had wanted him to know.

That there were creatures with two forms and they weren't just any creatures. They were furry creatures that he so loves.