View Single Post
harakun
At Your Service

Old 10-01-2011, 01:00 PM

Clinton made a face. He'd never really thought of that and the thought isn't really pleasing. Idly, he wondered about asking the cheetah and probably about his human form too. Could he transform, really? Was that human he saw back then a real one? As he thought this thought, he blinked at Adam's hand blocking his view of the cheetah and turned to look at him. He snickered and motioned for Yuna to come sit on his lap and join Tidus. "In control or not, it doesn't matter," he told him as he'd rubbed both the cats' ears, "I'm just happy to see him everyday."

"It'd be nice, though, if I could touch him." Honestly, Clinton had wished he could touch that fur of his. The first time he'd felt him, he almost had the urge to just hug him all day. He was so soft. Far better than a teddy bear. Smiling at the cats rubbing up their muzzles in his hands, he chuckled and picked them up to set them on the floor. "You want to sleep over or do you want me to drive you home?" His eyes snapped towards the door when he'd heard the sound of a ringing tone playing about. It looked like it was his boss calling him for work.

"I'll have to inform the old man, though. First..."