View Single Post
Devilfern
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Devilfern

Old 10-04-2011, 07:06 PM

Claudia returned his smile with a small one of her own, although it didn't reach her eyes. "A pleasure to meet you..." she trailed off, uncertain of how to address him. Was everyone here royalty, or were there other degrees of nobility...? She settled on "my Lord Winters." She ducked in a hurried curtsy to match his bow, feeling a little flustered. She knew she should have read up on the other guests before leaving for the castle, but she'd kept putting it aside.

"I am Princess Claudia Orcadené," Claudia said, trying to cover up her embarrassment with stiffness. Her green-hazel eyes were curious, however, and she couldn't help taking in the young man's somber attire with some interest. Such dark hair and pale skin, he must come from somewhere up north, she thought to herself. It wasn't an altogether unattractive look, although Claudia was dead set on leaving the party sans partner. "And no, I arrived last night. I was just out for a ride." She added, tucking her riding gloves away into a pocket.