View Single Post
Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 10-10-2011, 12:25 AM

Nerine smiled, glad he understood. She curtsied out of habit when he introduced himself. His name ringing a vague bell in her mind. At least for his kingdom. "Pleasure to meet you." Glancing down at her bags, she chuckled. "Thank you for the help.. It is appreciated. I can lift some, but.. not all at once." she commented before stepping aside to let him try to help.

Seeing him test the weight on the luggage, she almost smirked at his expression. Possibly because it didn't look heavy. "It is not just books, but most are, yes." she said with a light smile. Her eyes widened at hearing that she'd brought the bag for almost no reason. "I.. wish I had remembered that bit." Of course it would make sense that there would be a library. It was a castle, after all. She'd just been too busy with other things to really pay attention to that part. "Ah well.. No use worrying about it, now that it is done." She grabbed one of the suitcases and heaved it over her shoulder with some difficulty. It was easier to carry. At least for her. That way it wouldn't drag on the stairs. "Do they assign the rooms? Or can you just pick a room to your liking?"

( Haha, the second one seemed to fit the pronunciation a bit more. but both are good. X3 )