View Single Post
Cuddlymoon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2011, 09:04 PM

Raven looked at Riku, she wasn't exactly sure what to say, the only reason she could come up with was that she really needed to get out of there and fast. The very air there felt evil. Not that she was transferring over to the Light Side or anything. She still believed strongly in the Dark Side's goals.

" I feel guilty," she said in her usual cold voice, " I was the reason you ended up there, that is no place for a weakling like you to end up. I will be going now" With that, Raven walked away from him, not even glancing back to see his reaction. He had hit a nerve with that question, she had never explicitly helped anyone before.

She bit her lip as she ran, Raven didn't really mean to say that, it just happened. Maybe it was because she had done it too much not to when a situation arises. Being cold was just part of her personality but this time she really regretted it.

Crumpling against a wall after she turned a corner, Raven thought about her choices. Go back to Riku and face some awkward silences, stay where she was and starve to death or keep on walking and see what was going to happen to her. She knew the first one would probably be the best of the three but for some reason she decided to go on. Biglo's palace wouldn't be too far flying. The trick was not to be seen by anyone.