View Single Post
Dominator
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-20-2011, 08:03 PM

Terry's eyes opened a few minutes later, but he didn't move from his spot, staring at the sealing, grinning widely. Just the way he had wanted to wake up. Now he really felt energetic and happy altogether, a lot. Twenty-five for his head? Worth it, and he even hadn't gotten to the actual reward yet. He turned to the side, noticing with a slight disappointment there was nobody there. Though he had it coming, he guessed, usually he was the one leaving early. Then the smell of coffee caught his attention and he sighed contently. Could this day start any better? If they weren't underground, he was pretty sure the flowers would be blooming outside and birds would be singing on the window.

"Wow. Seriously, wow. I'd give an A for performance, but an A+ for effort. And...well, I don't say this often, but..." Terry paused for dramatic effect, before delivering the punchline just as he looked at Brooke "You actually look better without any..."

The sight in front of him made his grin disappear pretty quickly. Well, she didn't exactly seem in a good mood. Not at all even. Which came a major blow for the guy, now sitting upright in the bed. It couldn't be disappointment, right? Right? No way, no damn way. She was just confused, yeah, that had to be it. Terry's mind grabbed onto this idea for dear life to escape all other possible unpleasant conclusions, he sighed and got up, walking towards the girl.

"Look, dear..." he stopped in mid sentence once again, looked down and shook his head. And everything was going so well for him just seconds ago...he raised his index finger and smiled, though slightly irritated " 'xcuse me for a sec."

"Look, dear" Terry started over, sitting next to the girl a minute later, though this time he at least had shorts on "Do you really have to be that gloomy? Last night was great. Better than that, even. I wouldn't have guessed how limber..." the man coughed and waved with his hand, then started pouring himself some coffee "Anyway...no, wait, I'm not just going to avoid it! See, that's what I mean! Can't pretend nothing happened. A lot of good things happened, the way I remember it. And I'd very much like to come back to those great memories. So...please don't make this awkward. You're going to ruin it." he mumbled with a near-depressed expression while stirring his coffee. So much for that bright and shining day he had expected. At least they hadn't slept in too much.