View Single Post
Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-24-2011, 08:41 AM

FAQ

• You're not online and I submitted my form! I think I did it right. Can I roll?
Yes you may. If it's incorrect your roll won't count anyways. If it's correct, more power to you! :3
  • So... everyone wins something?
Pretty much as long as you try you can easily win something.
  • 12 hour period means what? Does that mean I have to wait 12 hours between rolls?
No. You can roll anytime in that period. Once that period is done, you can roll again. For example, you can roll at 7:30am (Hawaii Standard Time) and that will count for the 8:00pm-7:59am period. Come back at 8:30am (Hawaii Standard Time) and roll and that will count for the 8:00am-7:59pm period. Click here to find out what time it is in Hawaii.
  • On the hunter list what does the * next to monster's HP mean?
It means you've rolled for the time period that I'm recording for. If there isn't an * there it either means you haven't rolled for the time period or I haven't gotten to your form yet.
  • Hey! You made a mistake! It's impossible to defeat all 5 monsters.
That's what the special dice is for. I'm telling you right now it's impossible to defeat all 5 monsters without using the special dice. Even with it, I'm not sure if you can make it. I hope Lady Luck smiles upon you.
  • So... what if I don't want to chance it and use the special dice? What's the highest prize I can get?
With some luck you should be able to defeat 4 of the 5 monsters if you don't use the special dice.
  • How do I use the special dice?
When you roll your regular dice, simply add the special dice form as well. Rolling the special dice separate from your regular dice form will not be counted.
  • I think my score is wrong! What do I do?
Please PM me with all your rolls. :3
  • Looking for the secret password?
I sure hope you read everything. Look at Rule Number 10. I lied. It was the quote. (i.e. the italics.) Now go find the English Translation!

Last edited by Seito; 11-04-2011 at 07:25 PM..