Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 10-30-2011, 02:00 AM

Your Entries:
Eat 'em up.

SpookyX

Quote:
Worm infested Pepper Pumpkins
Username: Jaz
Category: Spooky (I think kooky is more fitting)
Image: Pumpkins in the Pan
Patch from the side
Pumpkins go marching 1 by 1
The last is the unloved pumpkin lol... No one wanted him!

Brief explanation: I believe I have done these before but they are yummy none the less.... Spaghetti baked in an orange bell peppers with pumpkin faces carved out of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
can i make a ghost out of mashed potatoes?

i think it turned into a zombie. xD

SweetX

SweetX

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmpressofEvil View Post
This thread makes me want sweet! Sadly I won't have time to make more nummy num nums (shaun calls anything sweet that) but I do have these that shaun and I made together. I guess they'd be in the sweet category. I wish I had more free time to make more cool stuff! But i think my family would look at me oddly if I tried since halloween's over and now everyone's decorating for xmas...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...l/HPIM0986.jpg

[QUOTE=Carzeebear;1770054666]This wasn't a great success, but I was aiming for some sort of silhouette against the moon, and ended up with claws. I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KH4Life View Post
KH4Life:
This cake was soo good, and when you cut it open there was strawberry filling inside and it looked like brains and the dirt around it was dirt pudding, my brother paid me 30 dollars to make this cake and hopefully i can submit it for this contest :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia View Post
Ah!! yay!! X33

----------

There are my treats. <3 They're cake pops. The orange is just chocolate. Handle on the pumpkin is black licorice, sprinkles to represent the candy, and food coloring for the faces. <3

----------

I'll add the name on a separate picture right now hold on. *goes to set the stuff up.*

----------

There we go!!

OddBallX

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamatoKameko View Post
A well in that case, I'll go ahead and enter my bark. :3

I think it fits under Oddball?

BentoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko View Post
I didn't see an entry form; so I made one up. :ninja:

Feed me!
Username: Ikuto Akihiko
Category: Bento
Comments: I simple nighttime scene with tamagoyaki moon, seaweed night sky, salmon gravestone, broccoli trees, cucumber grass, and little tomato pumpkins~ Process pictures.
Food:

Last edited by Melody; 11-06-2011 at 03:00 AM..