View Single Post
Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2011, 04:11 AM

Kyoya's eyebrows went up and together when Momo let her social fau Pax. He was honestly shocked to have someone say something like that blatantly in front of him and, as far as Kyoya was concerned, he was very rarely thrown off guard. This girl amused him quite a bit. Still he had a job to do and fell back into his cool demeanor, clearing his throat and going on. Hoping to keep up appearances and help the girl save face. That is, if that were truly what she wanted.... "Well, I'm very happy to say that we wouldn't do anything that would embarass you." He reached out a delicate hand to nab a crystal fluted glass from a server as they walked by. "I had been wanting to give my compliments on your choice of clothing for the evening. Sad as it is to say, not may had decided to come un full costume. Might I offer you some sparkling juice?"

Afanassii grinned even more wickedly than before at Shadow's lack of words. He virtually devoured her with his eyes as he led her out onto the floor and into a simple dance. "Please tell me, Princess, how have you been enjoying our little party?"