View Single Post
Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-04-2011, 05:22 PM

Dear not a journal,
This is the third day of my adventure. I woke early enough to see the train just pass the Waterfall Anything on the island. It was named that because when people started making wishes in the pond below it's waters, nearly anything could happen. A girl wished for a puppy and got a poisonous snake. After that I brushed my teeth and went for breakfast. The coffee on this island is brilliant. I think it's the water being purified by all that volcanic rock. I met the most adorable older couple. They had both been married before, I wish I could be that happy one day. Granted, I hope I end up with a man, these two women were happily knitting together, sharing each others yarn - then they kissed.

It's starting to storm, when the barometric pressure goes up I always get a headache. I'm debating combating it with caffeine or sleep? I might have to go lay down. Oh, I heard the thunder starting. and I feel the train stopping. I think I'll go see what's going on.

There has been a murder on the train! I guess I'm more of a gawker than I thought. Although - I'm a suspect. Everyone on the train is! The inspector thinks it happened when we rode through Catacombs Del Bacardi.

They found a knife in a compartment roof tile of a divorced gentleman. And considering the person that died was his wife's new husband, he's been taken into custody. He just kept yelling "How did that get up there!?" "I'm innocent!"

Lunch was that beef stroganoff again, I didn't want to risk a mushroom allergy attack again, so I said 'Oh, well thank you very much! I'm so sorry! Get that thing away from me!' It seems like someone is trying to kill me!

Every one is pretty shook up about the murder. It apparently happened in the cargo room, but the knife came from the kitchen. Only staff is allowed back in either place.
I tried to go back to the cargo room. They didn't even have it roped off? I started snooping around. And there was a box of balloons I opened. All of them floated up except for one balloon. Of course I said to myself 'I wonder what will happen if I poke this.' It popped! It scared me! Oh did I mention there was a bloody ice pick in side of it! I went to go find the inspector and he didn't look to happy. They kept the man in custody though.

I went to the man's compartment and did more snooping. I feel like Jessica Fletcher in Murder She Wrote! Well... I found an engagement ring! It's so small but precious! He was going to propose to someone... I have to try to talk to him....