View Single Post
Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 11-06-2011, 03:23 AM

Glancing around at the gloom dazedly, Cassi rubbed at her eyes before she sat up, confused at how they had ended up in the forest. Stretching, she felt something brush against the wood of the tree behind her, and reached around to scratch it. She felt the silky material for a moment before she realized that it shouldn't be there.

Jumping up, she spun around real fast and got a sight of it. The stupid wings from her costume seemed to be stuck, and a part of her! Panicking now, she looked around, spotting her friend in another pile of leaves a little farther off. She made her way over, hearing the familiar crinkle of the Pull-ups underneath her purple dress. She was going to kill Jasmine!

Hearing leaves cracking around her, Jasmine was about to open her eyes when she felt something like a punch nail her in the gut. With a mighty exhalation, she opened her eyes, bolting upright and knocking Cassi onto her bum. "What the hell?" she asked, rubbing her stomach. She vaguely noticed that Cassi's wings seemed more realistic than before, too caught up in the fact that they were in the woods to really make note of it.

Standing, she realized that it wasn't hard for her to see through the gloom, nor was it difficult for her to move silently. Hmm. Strange indeed. "Well? Why did you stomp on my chest, Cassi?" she asked, her voice obviously showing that she was quite angry about it. It was quite uncalled for, after all.

"Look at where we are!" Cassi yelled, tearing up for some reason. It was strange, usually she was much more in control of her emotions than this. "I told you I didn't want to go to the party, but you said it'd be fun! And these stupid wings are stuck to me!" Shaking them angrily, Cassi suddenly felt tired, slumping down against the nearest tree with a sigh.

"Sorry," she mumbled, staring at her bare toes. What had happened to her shoes anyway? "I'm just freaked out is all." She looked up to see Jessica nodding a few feet away. To be honest, it spooked Cassi a little bit; she hadn't heard Jessie move.

"Oh, well, sorry," Jessica responded, shrugging uncomfortably. She hadn't realized how affected Cassi would be by this. She herself thought that it was pretty awesome, but Cassi had never been one for adventure. "Well, there's a light over there. Maybe it's someone else who got sucked into this nightmare?"

Cassi nodded, seemingly oblivious to the flowers, roses if Jessica wasn't mistaken, growing around her rapidly. The smaller girl stood, though Jess could swear she was a few inches shorter than before, and started following the bigger as she pushed away the brambles. "Hoh! Is anyone here?"